Time For an Upgrade?
An efficiency survey everyone can do.
Take a minute to answer these quick questions to find out if your home's heating or cooling systems are as energy-efficient as they could be.
- Is your central air-conditioning or heating system more than 12 years old?
- Are any of your systems noisy?
- Do they need frequent repairs?
- Are some of your rooms too hot or too cold?
- Does your home have humidity problems or excessive dust?
- Do your thermostats only allow you to set one constant temperature?
- Is your old programmable thermostat hard to program?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you could benefit from speaking with a contractor about sealing your home and ducts and replacing your old systems with the latest energy-efficient technology.
It's a lot easier than you might think. Find a contractor near you or call 1-800-430-9505.
Up to $1,000 Rebate per measure for Heating and Cooling Equipment
Heating and cooling represents nearly half the energy costs for the average home. Replacing older gas and electric equipment with today's high-efficiency technology could cut those costs by 30 percent.*
Learn more about eligible ENERGY STAR® equipment:
Central air-source heat pumps
Hot water heaters
Natural gas furnaces
Natural gas and steam boilers