Time For an Upgrade?
An efficiency survey everyone can do.
Take a minute to answer these quick questions to find out if your home's heating or cooling systems are as energy-efficient as they could be.
- Is your central air-conditioning or heating system more than 12 years old?
- Are any of your systems noisy?
- Do they need frequent repairs?
- Are some of your rooms too hot or too cold?
- Does your home have humidity problems or excessive dust?
- Do your thermostats only allow you to set one constant temperature?
- Is your old programmable thermostat hard to program?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, you could benefit from speaking with a contractor about sealing your home and ducts and replacing your old systems with the latest energy-efficient technology.
It's a lot easier than you might think. Find a contractor near you or call 1-800-430-9505 .
Up to $1,000 Rebate for Heating and Cooling Equipment
Heating and cooling represents nearly half the energy costs for the average home. Replacing older gas and electric equipment with today's high-efficiency technology could cut those costs by 30 percent.*
Learn more about eligible ENERGY STAR® equipment:
* Source: www.energystar.gov