GET PAID FOR RECYCLING YOUR FREEZER OR REFRIGERATOR
We'll remove and recycle them, and give you $50.
Appliance Recycling for Con Edison Customers
- Save up to $100 per year on energy costs
- Skip the hassle of removing old appliances yourself
- Reduce waste
- $50 rebate for each freezer and refrigerator
Eligibility & Requirements
Con Edison residential electric customers living in one-to-four dwelling units are eligible. Freezers and refrigerators must be in working condition. There is a limit of two of each kind of appliance per customer address — up to two freezers and two refrigerators for rebates. At the time of your pick up, we will also collect and recycle up to two old, inefficient window air-conditioners and/or two wall air-conditioners. Air-conditioners are not eligible for rebates. Con Edison reserves the right to amend or terminate this offer.
Let us show you how to reduce waste, get paid, and knock another item off your to-do list. For every appliance that you recycle, one less appliance ends up in a landfill or junkyard.
For more information call 1-800-430-9505.
* Air-conditioners will only be picked up along with a freezer or refrigerator. Air-conditioners should be removed from windows or wall locations. Please provide clear and safe access to all appliances for pickup.
* Please note that all air-conditioners must be in working condition to be picked up.